Aqua-Therm CB-80 biomass boiler (Verner)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zr800guy

Aug 4, 2008
Albany NY
I talked to Aqua-Therm today about the CB-80 boiler made by Verner. The first time I called about two weeks ago they said that they would not be available this year. Now today I called back and the woman said if they got enough orders to fill a shipping container they would have them shipped. The retail price of the Cb-80 she told me is $10250.00. She said they are 12 units short right now on an order. Has anyone else heard anything about the availability of the CB80? The first woman who was different than the one today gave me a number of a local sales outfit who told me that they probably would not be here untill spring 09. If anyone has any information on where I could get one now or at least by Nov. please let me know. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.