Archgard chalet 1600I Wood Fireplace Insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Green

Oct 24, 2013
Canada
Hi there,

I'm shopping for a wood fireplace insert. I was amazed they cost between $2000-5000 here in Canada. Considering the cost in none of the stores, I was able to see fireplace insert in working condition. All I got is shinny brochures with lot of photos and numbers. I narrowed it down based on my budget and fireplace dimensions to Archgard chalet 1600I.

I tried to search for reviews of Archgard chalet 1600I wood fireplace insert but none found. During my search I found this forum and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with this one.

Thanks in advance.

Joe Green

Going to bring this thread back from the dead.

Like many others, I'm scouring the web for info on these ArchGard inserts. Their marketing team is doing a real good job of keeping them a secret.

Anyone else actually use one? Thoughts on it's build quality, heating capabilities etc?

Thanks in advance!

Seth @StashBelt in Nova Scotia

Status
Not open for further replies.