Are all compressed logs created equal?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never buy compressed wood logs, or any hearth product for that matter, that does not have the "Mo Heat Seal of Approval" affixed!

Hey Mo, I think you have a retirement income stream in the making here. At least a bunch of nice dinners and drinks at the annual show.

Crank up Photoshop and get to work on that seal.

BrotherBart said:
Never buy compressed wood logs, or any hearth product for that matter, that does not have the "Mo Heat Seal of Approval" affixed!

Hey Mo, I think you have a retirement income stream in the making here. At least a bunch of nice dinners and drinks at the annual show.

Crank up Photoshop and get to work on that seal.

I'll notify headquarters and have them mobilize the Mo Heat, Inc. art department to create an additional logo for branding...

MountainStoveGuy said:
How bout the animal over your hearth mo? that would be a great logo.

I can see it now... Full Boar Analytics, a division of Mo Heat, Inc.

Mo Heat said:
MountainStoveGuy said:
How bout the animal over your hearth mo? that would be a great logo.

I can see it now... Full Boar Analytics, a division of Mo Heat, Inc.

"If it doesn't say Mo, it ain't Heat."

Status
Not open for further replies.