Are any of you folks out east snowed in yet?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I better grab a couples days worth of pellets from the shed before we get hammered again. This is turning out to be the snowiest winter I have ever seen!

nectardan said:
Guess I better grab a couples days worth of pellets from the shed before we get hammered again. This is turning out to be the snowiest winter I have ever seen!

"Anyone that thinks that this winter has been too cold & snowy must be part of a conspiracy....it is NOT cold & snowy"

-Al Gore

OK, enough is enough, we just got 26" on Saturday, 22" on December 21st and now they are calling for 10-20 more inches between Tuesday night and Wednesday.

We have already broken the record for most snowfall in a season (something around 62") and now this!

Be going to Cabo San Lucas at the end of the month (if we can make it out of here) and it can't come soon enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.