Are any of you guys registered with the "forestry forum" ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat53

Minister of Fire
Aug 21, 2010
UP Mich
I have tried repeatedly to register and I keep getting a message that I have an error on the verification questions?

thx, Pat

Hey Pat, I'm registered. If your using a smartphone you may want to try the pc. I do know they recently changed some stuff on the web site recently. Also, try not answering the questions with "eh".....lol. It's a yopper thing!

wishlist said:
Hey Pat, I'm registered. If your using a smartphone you may want to try the pc. I do know they recently changed some stuff on the web site recently. Also, try not answering the questions with "eh".....lol. It's a yopper thing!

I'm not on a smartphone, just my PC. The second question " If 12:00 is noon, what is midnight" is the one I can't get I guess. I've tried every answer I can think of and it keeps highlighting that answer box as it being incorrect ? I guess us yoopers can't tell time...eh ! LOL

Pat53 said:
wishlist said:

I'm not on a smartphone, just my PC. The second question " If 12:00 is noon, what is midnight" is the one I can't get I guess. I've tried every answer I can think of and it keeps highlighting that answer box as it being incorrect ? I guess us yoopers can't tell time...eh ! LOL

00:00? or 0000

Did you try 12:00?

Midnight is 24:00 but that's a really stupid security verification question. Most just want to make sure they are not hacked by a 'bot so they'll ask something simple like "two plus two equals ____?"

Sorry Pat, sounds like a problem on their end. Wait awhile and try it again.

My question was " which is the proper way to split when using a hydraulic splitter?"
Talk about an easy answer, everybody on hearth should get horizontal! Lol.....

Merry Christmas :)

When 12:00 is not followed by an AM or PM, that signifies Military time; 24:00.

Military time does not use the colon, and the jury is still out whether midnight is 2400 or 0000. Since the original question has a colon, one might assume 24 hour time nomenclature.

What is the URL for this "forestry forum"? I assume you guys are not talking about www.arboristsite.com forum.

Fifelaker said:
I just used 12:00 and it worked.
How is a bot supposed to beat a trick question?

mywaynow said:
When 12:00 is not followed by an AM or PM, that signifies Military time; 24:00.

Next minute after 2359 is 0000; you're in a new day then.

In time notation, civilians here are like Romans with their number system- can't deal with zero.

I've tried the following.....

00:00
24:00
12:00
12 AM
12 PM
none of them worked, and I can't find an e-mail to send to the moderator for help

here is the link to the registration page. If anyone gets in please let me know how....LOL

http://www.forestryforum.com/board/index.php?action=register

Status
Not open for further replies.