Are there any Harman dealers on the forum?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallet Pete

I would like to order some accessories however when I call around everyone is a different price. This is not a bad thing but it makes me wonder what these accessories cost in other parts of the country.

Pete

These guys are good if you want to talk to an eastern dealer:

HOME and HEARTH, INC
102 Lafayette Rd.
Hampton Falls, NH 03844
Telephone: (603) 926-2084
FAX: (603) 926-0079
Email: [email protected]

Pete1983 said:
I would like to order some accessories however when I call around everyone is a different price. This is not a bad thing but it makes me wonder what these accessories cost in other parts of the country.

Pete

Harman gives EVERY dealer a Suggested Retail Price list at LEAST
once a year, sometimes more. Harman, however, has no say in what
the dealer margin is, so that is where the differences lie. The dealer I
used to work for would pre-buy a LOT of Harmans so he could discount
stove prices whenever he wanted, but parts were pretty much locked
into the price that Harman suggested.

Thanks branch burner I will call them up and see I will pay shipping as long as it is cheaper with total price.

Daksy that explains a lot ! I am acctually looking for some accessories for example the grill grate on my stove is between 80 and 150 depending on the seller. What drives me nuts is the fact that I can't just order accessories on line from a site. That is ok as my stove is a absolute beauty of a stove and works very well.

Thanks guys
Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.