Arrow Wood Stove Parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thefahrm

Jan 8, 2010
loomis, ca
I have an Arrow 1800A wood stove, serial # P-839632 and am looking for replacement parts, specifically the rotary switch that controls fan speed - there are 3 speeds. This switch is located on the pedestal on the right hand side and is fairly close to the floor. The rotary control knob is located on the exterior of the pedestal, and the rest of the switch is inside the pedestal. The rotary knob was snapped off and the entire switch needs to be replaced. The switch itself is marked Tower Manufacturing, and I am unable to find a part number on the switch. There are 2 black wires going into the switch on one side, and a red and a blue wire on the other side. How can I find a replacement switch?

Since I entered the post above, I extracted the switch from the stove since the switch was irreperably damaged. The switch is marked on one side as follows: each corenr has a circle with either a number, 1, 2, or 3, or the letter L. The wire corresponding to the letter L goes to the power cord. The rest of this side has "Tower Manufacturing Corp., and 8A 120V A.C. only.
The other side of the switch has the following 1/4 HP 120-240 V.A.C., 3A 240 V.A.C., 6A 240 V.A.C. (H), 10A 120 V.A.C. (H), US Patent 2813158.

Status
Not open for further replies.