Article about splitting

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting read, thank you for sharing Tom123. Funny they mentioned the redneck designs, as there's a ton of them online and some of them are ugly, but get the job done.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tom123
The Wheel Of Debt is a must see as an example of pure stupidity. I pray to God this guys gene pool was chlorinated before he had a chance to breed.

Reactions: Lone_Gun and Tom123
Darwin Award in progress. Should try a dynamite operated splitter maybe. Much quicker I bet. Big knots no prob.

Reactions: Lone_Gun and Tom123
I just remembered on one of my favorite shows Mountain Men they had a black powder splitter one episode. Eustace and Preston was using it to split fence rails I think. Looked like fun actually
(Started to say it looked like a blast but changed my mind cause it sounded really corny.)

Reactions: Tom123
I saw that episode. I liked when they were running the Toyota truck on the gasifier.

Reactions: Jazzberry
Status
Not open for further replies.