As I have the 550 and 562xp .....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixon

Minister of Fire
Aug 6, 2008
West Sunbury ,Pa.
I bought the diagnostic tool . So, as I learn how the saws and tool works , should I post findings and pics ? :)
Edit : this was a stupid post. As no one would be interested in pics and stuff ;-)

Reactions: smokinj
My BIL has the 562 XP and he is kinda interested in it. He is mainly a lurker here and AS. So pics and data away!!

I have both saws and am very interested.

Jags , it's kind of like the code reader for cars . It's for trouble shooting and repair the systems on auto tune saws. So far , I've found out one thing about it that I really don't like ! It doesn't seem to speak MAC !! So I'll have to resurrect oan old dell laptop . That means putting this thread on hold for a bit . Sorry about that .(hangs head in shame )

Reactions: smokinj and Jags
Nah, not a stupid post.

Some of us are saw geeks and are very interested in such things.

It would be nice to simply plug the saw into a code reader and figure out why the thing is copping an attitude.
At least the cussing could then be accurately directed, and less general in nature.;)

Never happend!

Reactions: PapaDave and Nixon
I haven't worked gotten the laptop back . But , there is a fairly comprehensive review of the AT system and the analyzer on another site .
Moderators, is it alright to link that site ?

It is fine with us. Just not them. ;lol

Sorry guys ...... Some days things just don't go right despite the best of intentions ! :(

Oh yeah im interested... for my new 562:)

Status
Not open for further replies.