AS

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up and down like a yo-yo the last 24 hours or so. I presume a software upgrade, service interruption/upgrade or hack.

There was a massive blowout sale on wood sharks at Walmart yesterday. The newbies trying to figure out why their chainsaws won't run has crashed the site.

Least, that's my guess.

Danno77 said:
There was a massive blowout sale on wood sharks at Walmart yesterday. The newbies trying to figure out why their chainsaws won't run has crashed the site.

Least, that's my guess.

**snicker, snicker** You might be on to something there, Danno. :lol:

Poulans run super great when new. Nice and quiet too. They just don't last or cut as fast as better saws.

AS is a good site. I was having withdrawl symptoms.

Highbeam said:
Poulans run super great when new. Nice and quiet too. They just don't last or cut as fast as better saws.

Fair enough. I amend my theory to state that Walmart had a blowout sale last fall, leading to influx this fall on AS.

I love AS. Don't post a whole lot, but definitely get 90% of my saw data by hanging around there.

Danno77 said:
Highbeam said:

Fair enough. I amend my theory to state that Walmart had a blowout sale last fall, leading to influx this fall on AS.

I love AS. Don't post a whole lot, but definitely get 90% of my saw data by hanging around there.

I was a member over there, before here. Scary thought, eh?

Jags said:
Danno77 said:
Highbeam said:

I was a member over there, before here. Scary thought, eh?

Me to, but I started on racesaw before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.