Ash Vacuum @ TSC

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

titanracer

Feeling the Heat
Nov 10, 2011
South Central PA., Newville
FYI, If anybody is looking for a ash vacuum, Tractor Supply Company (TSC) has a black friday sale on them today. They are regular $99.99 and were on sale, $40.00 off. Paid $59.99 plus tax. Thought that was a good deal. If they are out of stock, they will give rain checks for that cost, when they have more come in.

Yea I saw that...I'd consider it but I have too many vacs already..

Saw it few weeks ago didnt see a price asked the cashier, they said $100, i thought thats alot , but i liked the small size, good for a quick clean.
Is the sale on saturday too?

And they were sold out early at the Temple, Pa TSC. If anyone in the area knows any store that stocks ash vacs, other than the $200 ones, let me know.

Saw it few weeks ago didnt see a price asked the cashier, they said $100, i thought thats alot , but i liked the small size, good for a quick clean.
Is the sale on saturday too?
Sale prices good thru 12/1, might have a hard time finding one on the shelf. I was to (3) different TSC's this morning and found 1, the last one, left at the TSC store in Dillsburg PA.. I was just in time, while standing in line to pay, a lady came up behind me and ask where I had found those, I told her this one was over by the stoves and I didn't see anymore there. The cashier told the lady she could get a rain check for the sale price and pick it up when more come in. I would assume that would be the same procedure for other TSC stores.

FleetFarm has a Good Metal Ash VAC for $70 bucks every day price...had on sale for 59.99 before.
Presently they are out of stock again..I think we here on the forum are snatching them up.
Amazon wants $100 for same vacuum.
http://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/powersmith-ash-vacuum/0000000087075
Bought one from FleetFarm. Nice vac for the money and have used it a few times already to clean the Harman. Nice thing that I like is there is no dust that excapes unlike in my Sears shop vac.

I can't get one because of the vacuum pigs on this board!
A bunch of suckers we are.

They are worth waiting to come back into stock.

Only down side of them is the 4 ft hose is a bit short..but love it other wise and may spring for 30 bucks to get the 10 ft hose available for it.

Only down side of them is the 4 ft hose is a bit short..but love it other wise and may spring for 30 bucks to get the 10 ft hose available for it.

30 bucks for a hose when the entire vacuum can be had for 60!!!!

Just got my email from them this morning saying they were back in stock. Got it for the $59.99 and free shipping. Cant go wrong.

Reactions: rayttt
+1. Email came at in 5:30a. Saw it at 6:30a and ordered. Out of stock again around 9a. Must come in on the same truck as the Somersets!

Couple of months ago I ordered mine from Blaine's and really like it. Two weeks later I was online ordering some stuff from Home Depot and needed five more dollars to hit free shipping. So I added the $9.99 spare filter for the vac to the order. A few days later my filter arrived. But it was packed in a whole vac. I have sent them three emails telling them to send me a label and I will send it back but I am keeping my filter that I paid for. Haven't heard a word. In another week or so I will give up and open the box and put it by the pellet stove in the basement so I don't have to take the upstairs one down to clean the pellet puppy. :cool:

Couple of months ago I ordered mine from Blaine's and really like it. Two weeks later I was online ordering some stuff from Home Depot and needed five more dollars to hit free shipping. So I added the $9.99 spare filter for the vac to the order. A few days later my filter arrived. But it was packed in a whole vac. I have sent them three emails telling them to send me a label and I will send it back but I am keeping my filter that I paid for. Haven't heard a word. In another week or so I will give up and open the box and put it by the pellet stove in the basement so I don't have to take the upstairs one down to clean the pellet puppy. :cool:
Check the Bill.

+1. Email came at in 5:30a. Saw it at 6:30a and ordered. Out of stock again around 9a. Must come in on the same truck as the Somersets!
I got the same email yesterday and tried to order it too late. I put myself back on the list and got an email this morning. Ordered it right away, $59.99 and free shipping.

Reactions: rayttt
Status
Not open for further replies.