1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)
  1. titanracer

titanracer Member

Loc:
    South Central PA., Newville
    FYI, If anybody is looking for a ash vacuum, Tractor Supply Company (TSC) has a black friday sale on them today. They are regular $99.99 and were on sale, $40.00 off. Paid $59.99 plus tax. Thought that was a good deal. If they are out of stock, they will give rain checks for that cost, when they have more come in.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. gfreek

gfreek Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Beautiful Attica/Varysburg,New York
    Yea I saw that...I'd consider it but I have too many vacs already..
  3. Pellet-King

Pellet-King Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northern Ct
    Saw it few weeks ago didnt see a price asked the cashier, they said $100, i thought thats alot , but i liked the small size, good for a quick clean.
    Is the sale on saturday too?
  4. mikhen

mikhen Member

Loc:
    Oley, pa
    And they were sold out early at the Temple, Pa TSC. If anyone in the area knows any store that stocks ash vacs, other than the $200 ones, let me know.
  5. titanracer

titanracer Member

Loc:
    South Central PA., Newville
    Sale prices good thru 12/1, might have a hard time finding one on the shelf. I was to (3) different TSC's this morning and found 1, the last one, left at the TSC store in Dillsburg PA.. I was just in time, while standing in line to pay, a lady came up behind me and ask where I had found those, I told her this one was over by the stoves and I didn't see anymore there. The cashier told the lady she could get a rain check for the sale price and pick it up when more come in. I would assume that would be the same procedure for other TSC stores.
  6. bigblockbird

bigblockbird New Member

Loc:
    usa
    shop-vacs 'ash vac ' at lowes. 99.00
  7. rayttt

rayttt Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    poconos pa
  8. SmokeEater

SmokeEater Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Northeastern NY
    Bought one from FleetFarm. Nice vac for the money and have used it a few times already to clean the Harman. Nice thing that I like is there is no dust that excapes unlike in my Sears shop vac.
  9. stellep

stellep Member

Loc:
    Eastern MA
    I can't get one because of the vacuum pigs on this board!
    Countryboymo and rayttt like this.
  10. rayttt

rayttt Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    poconos pa
    A bunch of suckers we are.

They are worth waiting to come back into stock.

Only down side of them is the 4 ft hose is a bit short..but love it other wise and may spring for 30 bucks to get the 10 ft hose available for it.
  11. pell it

pell it Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Rhode Island
    30 bucks for a hose when the entire vacuum can be had for 60!!!!
  12. Harman Lover 007

Harman Lover 007 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Eastern Mass & Lakes Region of Maine
    Just got my email from them this morning saying they were back in stock. Got it for the $59.99 and free shipping. Cant go wrong.
    rayttt likes this.
  13. stellep

stellep Member

Loc:
    Eastern MA
    +1. Email came at in 5:30a. Saw it at 6:30a and ordered. Out of stock again around 9a. Must come in on the same truck as the Somersets!
  14. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Couple of months ago I ordered mine from Blaine's and really like it. Two weeks later I was online ordering some stuff from Home Depot and needed five more dollars to hit free shipping. So I added the $9.99 spare filter for the vac to the order. A few days later my filter arrived. But it was packed in a whole vac. I have sent them three emails telling them to send me a label and I will send it back but I am keeping my filter that I paid for. Haven't heard a word. In another week or so I will give up and open the box and put it by the pellet stove in the basement so I don't have to take the upstairs one down to clean the pellet puppy. :cool:
    raybonz and Harman Lover 007 like this.
  15. rayttt

rayttt Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    poconos pa
    Check the Bill.
  16. ebengel

ebengel Member

Loc:
    nw nj
    I got the same email yesterday and tried to order it too late. I put myself back on the list and got an email this morning. Ordered it right away, $59.99 and free shipping.
  17. scajjr2

scajjr2 Member

Loc:
    Kingston, NH
    I went on last night and they were out of stock, signed up for the email alert. Got an email @5am today and went online and ordered one.

Sam
    rayttt likes this.