Ashley Bay Front Pellet Stove, Made By USSC

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

titanracer

Feeling the Heat
Nov 10, 2011
South Central PA., Newville
Is there anybody out there using this pellet stove. Just curious how good this stove works and if anybody has problems with them. You won't find it on the USSC web site, but it is made by USSC and sold like at tractor supply company (TSC) and I'm sure, other places. Atleast when you open up the stove manual on TSC web page, it shows the registration paper you send back and it goes back to the USSC. Could always be interested in another stove, but don't won't to spend $3000. for one. I know there will be response back like; you get what you pay for, but I bought a cheap Englander at lowe's like 7 years ago and it has been the little engine that could & did. It does require more maintance then others, but has been a good stove over all. Just have read some reviews like on web pages, they are mixed response on neg. and good. There is so much good knowledge on this web site, I'm sure there has to be some people using it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.