Ashley Hearth Products?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don2222

Minister of Fire
Feb 1, 2010
Salem NH
Hello
Just got this pellet stove for refurbish.
I know the stove design but not the company.
Their website does not show much?
http://www.ashleyhearthproducts.com/index.php

Or
Why does it say Model P22
The web site below shows model Jackson or Monroe that looks like this???
Golden Eagle Stoves

The Jackson has the handle on the left side
The Jackson® Pellet Stove GE-100

Or
The handle on my stove is on the right side just like the Monroe below
The Monroe® Pellet Stove GE-300

I just added a pic of the Monroe control Panel and it has Golden Eagle and www.goldeneagle.com not Ashley on it?

However since it does have Golden Eagle on the pedalstal then is this stove a knock-off of a knock-off???

Does anyone know more about this company?

Attachments

• IMG_8178.JPG
    IMG_8178.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_8179.JPG
    IMG_8179.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_8181.JPG
    IMG_8181.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_8183.JPG
    IMG_8183.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_8184.PNG
    IMG_8184.PNG
    59.6 KB · Views: 173
Pretty sure it's a breckwell

Attachments

• IMG_8185.JPG
    IMG_8185.JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 149
Ashley is also under the USSC umbrella of companies. They also purchased Wiseway. Golden Eagle may/may not have been another company purchased.

Found this: https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/heads-up-on-golden-eagle-stoves.49156/
Thanks for the link to the issue with the Lincoln Multi-Fuel pellet stove. On that model I am not surprised it does not put out a lot of heat using wood pellets. Multi-fuel stove are very hard to design correctly because the heat exchanger must handle corn that has a much higher BTU content. Since wood pellets have less BTU per pound thestove must have good compensation. Built into the control panel but even then there are some parameters that just cannot be changed easily at all. That is why some people are disappointed with the heat output using wood pellets on a multi-fuel stove.
In our area since corn is so much more expensive just a wood pellet stove works out best.

Looks like USSC is in expansion mode similar to Hearth-n-Home
Yes and Napoleon has a really nice new line of high tech wood pellet stoves called Vicenza!

I will check out this US Stove Ashley Breckwell P22 and see how it plays. If the control panel is not up to snuff, I have an upgraded Breckwell P22 control panel that will plug and play. :)

Yes and Napoleon has a really nice new line of high tech wood pellet stoves called Vicenza!

I will check out this US Stove Ashley Breckwell P22 and see how it plays. If the control panel is not up to snuff, I have an upgraded Breckwell P22 control panel that will plug and play. :)
There you go ... it is actually a Breckwell P22 incognito!

Status
Not open for further replies.