ashley pellet stove...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjbrown

Feeling the Heat
Jan 15, 2008
Hartland,Me.
has anyone seen the ashley pellet stove? i was into paris farms in newport on friday , and saw it. it looks alot like the breckwell big e. 320 pound hopper. does anyone know anything about this stove? price is around 1600. i didnt get a chance to look at the paperwork or ask any questions, but it looked like a very nice stove.

mike

mjbrown65 said:
has anyone seen the ashley pellet stove? i was into paris farms in newport on friday , and saw it. it looks alot like the breckwell big e. 320 pound hopper. does anyone know anything about this stove? price is around 1600. i didnt get a chance to look at the paperwork or ask any questions, but it looked like a very nice stove.

mike

i saw one at TSC a while back , looks like a tall skinnier big e with a deep narrow hopper, looks pretty functional , fairly well made, couldnt tell you anything much else about it , just peeked around in the floor model they had out.

Status
Not open for further replies.