Ashley stove information

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

littlecanoe

Aug 7, 2011
Bluegrass State
Hello,

I've done some searches here on the site and on the net and am having some difficulty finding solid information on Ashley Wood stoves from about 15 years ago, specifically Model ARH24. Anyone know of a good link to Ashley information?

Thanks
lc

There's nothing on the tag giving that info. It's UL listed and dated 1985.
It heats our house just fine, and can do it too well sometimes, until temps get down around zero or less.
We heat (most of the time) about 1100 sq. ft. with ours.

Hello all 1st post

I was looking for info on the Ashley model abrh24 also to know avail. I have this model I got for $200 , and it heats a 1,990 sq. Ft. Home very well. Keeping the temps between 79° and 83° even with temps. In the single digits. I burn through nearly a cord a month but the stove seems very efficient, and can even burn untouched for up to 11 hours between reloading. I honostly love this wood stove. Is it just me or does it seem like the back plate was designed to accommodate a blower?