Aspen Left Up Top

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Here are a couple of pictures, one is some aspen left up top with some smaller beech in the same area, when I made it up top to grab our first load I saw these orange handles on the ground and I thought they were in the garage.

zap

Attachments

• 100_1980-1.jpg
    100_1980-1.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 200
  • 100_1981-1.jpg
    100_1981-1.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 208
  • 100_1970.jpg
    100_1970.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 200
Zap, please explain that last picture.

Ya got lucky Zap

I lost my wiring pliers eight years ago putting up the my horse pasture fence and never found them

Billy

Billy, I lost my Leatherman once time and was really lost without it. Luckily I found it sooner than Zap did his (I think). I was thinking the picture was the handle from channel lock?

Backwoods Savage said:
Zap, please explain that last picture.

Sav I think the pliers had been used to loosen up the oil plug so I could check the oil level before splitting, must have been up in the woods over a month.

zap

Cowboy Billy said:
Ya got lucky Zap

I lost my wiring pliers eight years ago putting up the my horse pasture fence and never found them

Billy

Billy I still have a cell phone that came out of the holder back in the woods someplace.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.