Astroflamm Integra first burn w/pics (hopefully)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpinin

Jul 10, 2008
hudson valley
After a frustrating first hour of how to setup and program my stove, it has been running for 8 hours now. Like a father with his first baby you hear every little noise, run around checking everything - make sure the house is not on fire etc etc. But all looks good. No smell at all - it was not too bad today figured break it in rather than wait till I really need it. Man at 50% burn rate it is kicking out good heat - actually the house is warmer than I like it - but the wife is pleased - and we all know thats what really counts!

Attachments

• DSCF1634 (Medium) (Small).JPG
    DSCF1634 (Medium) (Small).JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 349
  • DSCF1635 (Medium) (Small).JPG
    DSCF1635 (Medium) (Small).JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 359
NICE!! Looks great Jumpin.

I was looking at one of those stoves at F & G in Marlboro, and really wanted it, but the deal I got on my Astoria couldn't be passed-up. But that is one beautiful stove you have, and built like a tank!

You had it on 50% today?? Must be roasting you out....LOL. I finished mine today too, and can only run it on low.....still 71 degrees in great room.

Good luck!

Another great looking stove and installation looks super too.

I'm still wondering about unseen fires myself. I know that I've met and exceeded all of the clearance requirements, but a little hyper-vigilance doesn't hurt either.

Good luck with your new stove.

Steve

Just cleaned my 16 year old integra. Lit it up for the first time this season, getting nice and warm in here. I am sure you will enjoy your Astroflamm.

Man at 50% burn rate it is kicking out good heat - actually the house is warmer than I like it - but the wife is pleased - and we all know thats what really counts!

ain't that the truth...

good looking stove. good luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.