At least he posted a picture of them

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just shot an email off to my insurance co. Their reply is that (my words) if the tree doesn't fall down due to my negligence, then it's not my fault and not my insurace that covers it.

She basically said that if it's healthy it wouldn't be my fault. I think that negligence is the key word here. My tree is leaning, and therefore poses a reasonable risk (at least in the eyes of her insurance company) and my lack of dealing with the leaning tree is negligence, even if it is healthy.

when questioned about the negligence and the other company coming after me because it leans....

In that situation if the other insurance company filed a subrogation claim against State Farm then we would represent you under your liability coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.