1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

At least one company guarantees satisfaction.....and probably many more...

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by webbie, Nov 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webbie

webbie Seasoned Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    "If a wood stove, gas stove, fireplace, kitchen range or barbecue purchased at The Chimney Sweep Online doesn't do exactly what we say it will do, we'll fix it, replace it, or buy it back."

From one of the forum members, thechimneysweep and their store in Bellingham, Wa.
    I guess the important thing is for consumers to do their homework BEFORE buying a stove. I've always suggested that the dealer you buy from is more important than the particular stove....and I continue to feel this way!

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    A dealer here was a jerk. When he went broke I just bought his stove inventory from his bank.
  3. FireJumper

FireJumper New Member

ron d -
    I'm sure getting dealers taking on harman is not much of a feat. At the moment they are carring the top 2 dealers in the country and i believe these two dealers dropped vermont castings to take on the harman line. needless to say these two dealers have a lot of followers.
  4. elkimmeg

elkimmeg Guest

I’m sure getting dealers taking on harman is not much of a feat. At the moment they are carring the top 2 dealers in the country and i believe these two dealers dropped vermont castings to take on the harman line. needless to say these two dealers have a lot of followers.

It is a huge feat for dealers to take on Harman with a factory of 25 workers they cannot produce enough stoves to keep up with the demand. I doubt VC is getting dropped? They manufacture 50,000 units a year, at least they have the capacity to produce Plus their own foundry. The new non Cat Encore has been a huge sucess. and Dutch west line is also selling well. Might I ask where you got your information? I got mine from the head of Vermont Castings plant in Bethel VT.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.