Atlanta woodsman 24 stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marco nunes

Aug 9, 2013
mass
Hello new to forum I have a woodsman 24 stove made by Atlanta stove works that is in really great shape other than it needs a top baffle plate. I've tryed to find info for stove not a lot to be found out there I called woodmans parts plus with no luck.just wondering if Atlanta stoveworks was sold to another company .if anyone has some info that would be nice .the stove is very nice and would like to reseal and install new baffle if possible and use her in the hobby shop thanks

I did see that I'll give them a call ,the thing with fabricating is on that stove the baffle is one piece together with the top plate .the stoves really nice the inside bern plates nice shape,and no crackes in exterior cast plates.the baffle plate is not worked just starting to crack maybe could be welded

Drill a small 3/32" hole at the end of the crack to stop it from spreading. You might also be able to screw a plate across it to stop the baffle from warping there.

I did see that I'll give them a call ,the thing with fabricating is on that stove the baffle is one piece together with the top plate .the stoves really nice the inside bern plates nice shape,and no crackes in exterior cast plates.the baffle plate is not worked just starting to crack maybe could be welded
Drill a small 3/32" hole at the end of the crack to stop it from spreading. You might also be able to screw a plate across it to stop the baffle from warping there.
thanks for all the info
thanks again for the info I will try that

Status
Not open for further replies.