Attempt #2 piping pictures.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasifier

Minister of Fire
Apr 25, 2011
St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
Here is two shots of existing boiler piping and control panels for circulation pumps, some use wireless programmable therm. Some zones are old Honeywell therm. Hope these come out okay. Anything else you guys need to see or know to give me some advice on install? Okay, it does not seem to want to do two shots. Oh well, this is the newer one anyway. Hey, how do I get two or more shots in a post using the attachment thingy at the bottom of post?

Attachments

• DSCF1448.jpg
    DSCF1448.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 276
Gasifier said:
Hey, how do I get two or more shots in a post using the attachment thingy at the bottom of post?

[Attach then preview, then attach another, then preview again, and so forth. You can also go back and attach more in edit mode after posting.]

Status
Not open for further replies.