Attention Veteran Quad Castille Owners...cleaning advise...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MainePellethead

Minister of Fire
Dec 9, 2007
Southern Maine
Hey guys, Quad owner or knowledgeable owners....This is my second season with my Castille....love it! :) But am doing a full thorough cleaning. Did all the other stuff needed but there was one last thing I was looking at......when vacuuming out, its bothering me if I should vacuum out right below the exhaust blower? Right where the path flows up into the exhaust vent. If you have the manual, for a pic the closest I can show is on page 31 figure 31.1 Does fly ash settle right below the exhaust blower? Thanks alot!

side note: I used those little plastic caster things they swear you can move large things with lol....I tried, they didnt lie. After putting them under the feet.....it slid VERY nicely.

Good luck everyone with all your new and existing stoves this season! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.