Aubuchon Ad Pellets $279

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flowercat

Dec 27, 2008
East
I just received an Aubuchon paper ad that runs thru next week or so. It adveritises "Hard and Soft Wood Pellets $279 per ton" . I don't know if the ad is for other locations.

The last time I checked the aubuchons in central ma they were $325 a ton for energex, $279 is still high but seems there starting to get the message,on a side note there warehouse in westminster must have 100 ton of pellets outside,and the pile keeps getting smaller so someone was buying $325 ton pellets.

The Aubuchon near my house in VT has them stacked three pallets high for $279/ton. I'm not sure what brand they are, but I guess I ought to look into it. I've got five tons of LGs sitting in my garage, but one more ton would not hurt. I'm just not that excited about hauling them.

Wood Pellet User said:
I just received an Aubuchon paper ad that runs thru next week or so. It adveritises "Hard and Soft Wood Pellets $279 per ton" . I don't know if the ad is for other locations.

I'm sorry, but what is your point?, do you think that is good or bad?

If they were $225 a ton it would be worth posting about. $250-$300 seems to be the average rate per ton...nothing to get excited about when oil is less than $2.50/gal

The ad didn't say what type of pellets so quality pellets at $279 isn't bad. I pre-paid for a little less. There aren't alot of purchasing options here so it is good to see who else is selling and at what price.

Status
Not open for further replies.