Aunt Sarah Info

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oneofakindcritter

May 1, 2014
Fremont , Wi
Does anyone have a Aunt Sarah that is not currently doing her full time winter job. I am trying to find out the dimensions and measurements, I need to order a new blower without having to go with out heat in my cabin to do so. Looking for measurements of mounting plate and holes under it. I came across the original instruction for installing and operating pamphlet and warranty card she came with. So there are allot of tiny picts in there but the blower assembly is simply a diagram with where to put each screw they included and numbered back then. It does not show how large in inches the openings are. Can anyone help, who's Aunty isn't so hot right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.