Austroflamm combustion motor wont work. motor new, as is mother board

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim C

Jan 5, 2014
Blandford Ma
Just replaced my combustion motor on my older integra along with a remand mother board. Comb motor will not operate. Could it be the air sensor? Capacitor is also new.

What exactly happens when you turn stove on?
Does auger operate?
have you checked to make sure you have power at plug? (have to ask)) Check fuse,
Did you re-install motor and motherboard yourself? If so was unit unplugged?

What exactly happens when you turn stove on?
Does auger operate?
have you checked to make sure you have power at plug? (have to ask)) Check fuse,
Did you re-install motor and motherboard yourself? If so was unit unplugged?
Thank you Mark for replyong. This is my sons stove. Im trying to help him through this. The stove was working good when the cumbustion fan stopped. He replaced the fan with capacitor and low limit switch. The new motor did nothing. He was told tp replace mother board. He did with a rebuilt one. The comb motor and the auger motor both do not work now. Hes been advised to replace the air sensor. Were confused how that could stop the other 2? He cleaned it but still nothing.

Stove was working then combustion fan died?
Replaced combustion fan itself and it did not work after replacement.?
Then replaced motherboard?
Make sure motherboard to installed correctly.
Then I would go back in to make sure that there is power to user control panel (i.e. check fuse) and there is power to terminal block. make sure connections are tight.
If fuse is good and still no power unplug stove and recheck connections from motherboard and combustion motor back to terminal block. Unplug stove when doing connection checks or you may up replacing motherboard again.
Here is a link to troubleshooting and users guide

Status
Not open for further replies.