Austroflamm Integra CB voltage

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

13bravo

Nov 16, 2012
Hudson, NY
I've had an older Austroflamm Integra pellet stove for a few years now, and had to put it aside for a few years as it developed some problems that at the time I couldn't diagnose, and couldn't afford to fix them if I had.
Luckily I had a backup pellet stove an old Avalon that works well enough, but isn't anywhere near as good as the Austroflamm.
I recently figured out that the auger was at least a major problem in the way it had been acting. The shaft inside the large gear was spinning in the center of the gear, but would catch enough to spit out pellets erradically.

Here is the current problem I am having. I have replaced the Air Sensor and the combustion motor speeds up and slows down, except it seems if you open the door it will not return to the slower speed afterwards.
I did the diagnostic bypassing the LT switch and the voltages I have found are a little high from what the downloaded manual states they should be. I turned the potentiometer down as far as it can go, and here are the voltages.
At low setting the voltage is 48.4 to 48.5 volts. At max setting it goes to 65 to 77 volts, and with the door open it goes to 123 volts.
Is this a problem with the Main Board?
I have completely cleaned the stove including all the hidden little spots.
Sorry for the long post.

Strange....was having simular problem only my combustion motor would slow down to much. Replaced air sensor also. I turned my potentiometer up as far as it will go ...seems to be working pretty good now , just a little on the slow side. Now My voltage numbers are about 15 volts less than yours across the board. Wonder if my board is on its way out. Would like to know how you make out after board replacement.

I have e-mailed a person that rebuilds the circuit boards, and he seems to think it is running normally. I am going to put it back together, and measure all the rest of the voltages that I can.
It will probably be a while before I get it back up and running as this is my slow time of year for my business.
I also have to replace the front glass(yes I know it's actually a ceramic) as it somehow cracked.
I'm thinking about buying a repaired board then sending this one out at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.