Austroflamm Integra convection blower replacement

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flammboy

Jan 26, 2011
Upstate, NY
We recently moved into our new home and there was a pellet stove insert from austroflamm already in place. We love it and have used it for over a year now, that is until yesterday when the room air blower seemed to seize up and shut down. My issue is that there are no service people near us to help and fix the problem. From what I can gather from internet and a few calls it is the blower. I do not have a manual so I need to know how to dismantle and get at the unit. From what I can see this is a simple fix with removing the side panels and then pulling in the new fan...any thoughts?
Thanks,

Flammboy,you or moderator should move this question to The Pellet Mill Forum for pellet stoves.

Status
Not open for further replies.