AustroFlamm Integra fan noise

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

(*_*)

Feb 3, 2009
Hudson Valley NY
I've been running my stove for about 3 months. I started noticing that the noise during the cleaning cycle was getting louder and louder after about 2 months. I’ve opened the left front side cover when the stove is working. When I press the plate below the convection fan the noise stops. However, during the cleaning the noise is coming from the rear of the stove and is really loud. Does any one know why? And can it be adjusted?

Also, noticed some posts about purchasing the technical manual for $9.99 on Wood Heat Stoves’ website. Has anyone purchased it? Does it really have the more information than the manual on Rika’s website? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.