Austroflamm Integra II error code 4

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eddyburns

Jul 19, 2008
central mass
Just got home and the stove is off! plenty of pellets and an error code 4. restarted and returned several minutes later to find a lazy flame and the combustion blower is off!

I can't for the life of me find the list of error codes for the integra II? any ideas?

Ed

Thanks
I got in touch with the US Distributor and got great advice. As I suspected, the combusion motor was shutting down. After pulling off the side panel and making sure nothing was binding the blower, I noticed a quick spin on the blower motor would restart the motor for 3-5 minutes(but the blower had developed a squeak like a hamster wheel). The local Austroflamm shop had the blower in stock.

The stove is back running and noticeably quieter!

Thank you.
Ed

Reactions: jgrz0610
Status
Not open for further replies.