Austroflamm Integra Technical Manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_ms

Feeling the Heat
Jan 28, 2008
Upstate NY on VT Border
I am in need of a Technical Manual for my Austroflamm Integra.
Preferably one that I could dowload and because I am trying to be frugal one that is free :)
Thanx

Mark_ms

Macman:
I did find that site. I think it is the only one that I found that does sell them.

Pelletfan:
I did find that site also, but all the manuals available are only operating or cleaning manuals. The technical info is a password protected, probably for dealers only.

Thanks to you both,
Mark_ms

Yep, that was what I found out too, and I did see Pelletfan's link, but I didn't think it was what you wanted. I decided to let you decide for yourself.

Like I said, I think $9.99 is cheap for a tech. manual that might save you a lot more $$ down the road.

Glad I could help.

MM

Macmann...$9.99 may cheap but thats 2 bags of pellets!! and to be a pellet pig one must start somewhere!! ;-P

Mark_ms

Mark_ms said:
Macmann...$9.99 may cheap but thats 2 bags of pellets!! and to be a pellet pig one must start somewhere!! ;-P

Mark_ms

True, but you have a long way to go....3 bags bought before September and delivered in your own pick-up, or 4 tons after.....let us know when you get there. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.