Austroflamm integra

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buster 1

Dec 25, 2014
oppenheim ny
Hi all
Anyone have an Austroflamm Integra pellet stove ?
Do you like it ?
Also has anyone heard of Far West Sales ? They have the stove on Ebay for $ 2,549,00
I have a few questions about the stove ,but there is no phone # or contact information .
Thanks

I have a 1994 model. The things a tank. Heats my 1900 sq ft house with no problems. Very reliable and quiet. You will not regret buying that stove.

Great Stove, Flammam is right it is a tank. I think if you google "Lucky Distributing you will be able to get some of your questions answered and be able to download manuals

Date of manufacture on the stove ??

Greetings,
I have two of them. Both 2009 model units I purchased off ebay (same as your looking at) I have the one upstairs running on a wireless thermostat and the one in the basement I run in manual mode. I have been heating my house with pellets only for 13 years now and these stoves are truly amazing. This is the second season for both units. They are very simple to operate, very quiet and easy to clean (once a week) . For the price I don't think you can find a better value on a NOS stove

Mike

Greetings,
I have two of them. Both 2009 model units I purchased off ebay (same as your looking at) I have the one upstairs running on a wireless thermostat and the one in the basement I run in manual mode. I have been heating my house with pellets only for 13 years now and these stoves are truly amazing. This is the second season for both units. They are very simple to operate, very quiet and easy to clean (once a week) . For the price I don't think you can find a better value on a NOS stove

Mike
Yes i know they are great stoves . I bought 2 of them used, both 1993 one is a insert and the other is a freestanding.i would like to get something new with auto light and with a thermostat
i am apprehensive about buying 1 from them because their add does not say what year the stove is and no phone number.
Did you buy them from far west sales in 2009?

Last edited:
I have a few questions about the stove ,but there is no phone # or contact information .
Did you try to contact them through Ebay, bottom of page..Looks like 1 year Parts only warranty, other than that you are on your own..

Buster,
Yes I bought both stoves from FW Sales. The first in the summer of 2013 and was so impressed with it we bought a second in mid January of this year. Both stoves have been running flawlessly. Again, the stoves on ebay are 2009 model year stoves. I had no problem contacting FW Sales through ebay and they answered all of my questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.