Austroflamm Integra

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jhwatson64

Feb 15, 2010
se indiana
I bought a house this summer and sitting in the basement, still in the box, entirely unopened, was an Austroflamm Integra Pellet stove. The older couple I bought it from had purchased it intending to install in the fall several years ago, but then moved to a new home, so they never hooked it up. Their son had lived there in the interim, but hadn't used it. I bought it, had it installed according to the directions, etc., etc. It's been working great since November. I ended up being stranded overnight in the last few days and the stove had run out of pellets when I got home. I gave it a cleaning and went through the lighting process (it's manual), but when I went to turn it on then off to start the lighting process, no fan, no augur action later, nothing at all. There is power to the stove, the doors are all closed, I have cleaned everything as suggested in the manual, and I still cannot see any apparent reason for the problem. The fuse is not blown. Any Ideas? I love the stove, but it is just a hunk of metal right now.

check the hopper lid switch... if it don't work, the stove will not work, either. you can bypass it untill a replacement can be obtained.

Can you tell us what the stove is doing or not doing is it staying lit then going out, or is it just not burning at all?

Try unplugging it for 5 mins and then plug it back in. This will reset the control board. Use the lighting sequence printed on the inside of the control panel door. My Integra has done this a couple of times in the last 14 years, the reseting has cleared it up every time.

John

If its an older Integra there is no lid switch

Status
Not open for further replies.