Avalon astoria year 3.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blanc12

Nov 20, 2007
Northern Maine
I got an avalon asotria this is my third year. 4500 btu. in 1880 home in maine. This stove has been great. started with an englander that was too small for my home. upgraded to a higher btu stove and have been happy with my upgrade. The 115lb hopper is one of the best features. I can go a day and a half in northern Maine before reloads. Last year I used 2 tons cornith pellets. I went to wally world for their maine wood pellets. cornith pellets suc8ked, The wally pellets worked awsome. I just recieved 2.8 tons of crabbes from bristol nb. They are rally close to home and burn great. Keep your stoves clean and burn on. Some pellets are great for some but stoves are unique by install so use what works for you.

thanks for your time
Pete
In Houlton, me

Hello

This will be my 4th year with the Avalon Astoria. Great machine. I just painted the fire box for this season to spruce it up.

click pics below to Enlarge.

Attachments

• 120811062937_avalonastoria1beforepainting2.jpg
    120811062937_avalonastoria1beforepainting2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 120811062925_avalonastoria2afterpainting2 (1).jpg
    120811062925_avalonastoria2afterpainting2 (1).jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.