AW Crap!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EatenByLimestone

Staff member
All of the half split rounds and splitting waste that has been covered up in my back yard can be seen again. I'm going to have to clean it up as soon as the ground dries out a bit.

Matt

That's what I've been doing the last few days... Finally got the rest of my honey locust split. Now it's on to 2 cords of partially punky black locust that will be added to next years wood just to get rid of it.

Once the BL is split I'll be done splitting for a while. But the neighbor still has a MONSTER oak he wants me to cut up and haul out.

yeah I have that problem too. I thought snow covered all, oh thats right it does and spring uncovers it

Jeff

I went back there later yesterday and the splitter scrap wasn't the worst problem. I'd been forgetting the dog presents since we started getting snow around Christmas.

Matt

EatenByLimestone said:
I'd been forgetting the dog presents...
I trained our dog to go in the bush but with all the deep snow we got this Winter she's taken a few liberties that are just now being exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.