Awesome follow up service!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

revdocjim

Burning Hunk
Sep 7, 2015
Japan
Last month I posted some photos from the installation of a Jotul F500 at our cabin in Nagano, Japan. My son and his new bride are living there this winter and he is way behind on wood. He'll be in good shape for next winter but scrambling for this winter. Anyway, the company that I bought the stove from helped us install it and the last time I was there they suggested that my son stop by some time and they would give him some firewood. Yesterday he was driving thru that area and stopped in a large van. It's two hours on the tollway from our cabin so not a quick or cheap trip but he was passing thru on his way home from a job. They filled up the entire van for him and told him to come back with a truck and they would give him as much wood as he could haul. And it is very good, dry, hard wood! All free of charge!! Now that is what I call good service. :) Of course all of that class A chimney pipe and installation didn't come cheap but I'd say it was a very good investment.

That's awesome. I go to Japan on business occasionally and I always come back raving about their customer service. I really enjoy visiting there. Post a pic of his haul if you get a chance.

Can't beat that !

Status
Not open for further replies.