Awesome Forum! Thanks for putting this up! My husband is doing a DIY Blog for anyone who wants a ste

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have time.. please visit our blog! Thanks again for this wonderful Info site.. SWEET!
~Tredi

As a Marketer, researching the topic of Fireplaces and Mantels, has been my focus. Other than helping people with their pursuit in changing the look of mainly their Fireplace Surrounds, I research many topics in depth to just save people time in what they're searching for. So, in our new blog, we focus on cast fireplaces and how to DIY fireplace surrounds, with Marty, the husband, and with a few other insights in change too ;0)
<p class="breakhere">
In my life I have a stone Mason. Originally from Mullingar, Ireland, my husbands name is Marty Kiernan. He has 15 yrs experience in bringing people awesome results and training in the Industry of Stone, Tile, etc. He focused many of his years in Granite, tables, fireplace mantles, kitchens, baths, and Tile. But the Market is a commodity now, granite anyway, and with the times being hard with spending, many people are focused on ways to save money.
<p class="breakhere">
So, Marty and I have come to the heads of many people asking him to teach them projects they want to learn in downloadable video formats. I’ve researched the Idea, and found that most of the self-education is done in books, but no one is teaching people what to do on video, step by step, giving the stone mason trade Secrets Away.
<p class="breakhere">
So, We’ve been in the making of a series of videos of projects done in a simple step by step fashion, teaching you anything you ask of him in relation to small stone projects.
<p class="breakhere">
The reception I got from the ppl who saw it, is what made us go on and create the full length actual DIY Stone Work Course, this is the first time DIY Stonework Had Ever Really Been Taught in a step-by-step fashion, and captured on video so, uh, thats that. It's excellent content that's action-able that you can use immediately to increase your outcome of some stone projects you've thought of, and do something with all your ideas that you will be receiving as a result in your investment, in Marty's DIY Stone Work Secrets Course. If you so choose, You will soon be invited into a monthly video newsletter were thinking about doing, once enough people tell us what they want to see.
<p class="breakhere">
Please comment on the blog to get your questions answered, and to give us ideas as to what you would like to see.
<p class="breakhere">
http://www.castfireplace.org
<p class="breakhere">
Go on, help us out here, let us know what you want to know, and we’ll talk soon!
<p class="breakhere">
Thanks again Hearth.com Forum.. kudos to you!

I got this page:

The link you are trying to visit has been disabled.

You have reached a link that is no longer in service. That means the link was very naughty, and, much like head lice, had to be eliminated before it spread.

You may be asking yourself, 'Hey, what was it about that link that got it in trouble?' An excellent question! Usually, it's one of the following reasons:

- The link was spam! No one likes spammers, and we don't like their links.

- You almost got phished! There are people out there who want to steal your MySpace password. They want to log in as you and send spam, harass your friends, change your profile, and generally run amok. Phishing pages are usually designed to look like MySpace to trick you. Other sites may also ask for your MySpace login information to customize your profile, insert videos or slide shows, track visitors, or any number of other things.Don't make it easy for them. ONLY USE YOUR MYSPACE LOGIN INFO ON WWW.MYSPACE.COM!!

- Viruses are not fun! Neither is adware, spyware, or malware. We cut the links to places that are known sources of infection.

If you really did want to check out some spam, viruses, or phishing pages, we're really sorry to have interrupted. We're sure you can find it elsewhere. There's plenty on the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.