B,T enterprises ! - suffield ct location

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2006
Springfield Ma (western mass)
Has anyone been to the suffield ct location?
Do they have the same inventory as bristol ct location? Or do you have to order before?
Do they accept debit cards?
I have tried calling but get some weird message and have not gotten a response by email from them... just wanna be prepared..
Thanks

Suffield is 3 house's away from me, where is this depot located?, 4-5 yr's ago i saw a building being built off a side street near the airport, rumor has it it was a pellet company.
This was near the location of a possible indoor motocross track which eventually opened in Windsor and after a few death's closed.....

well that is the place i was talking about!!!!, found it on there website........

Suffied Location
Address: 10 Winter Dr. Suffield CT 06078
Hours: 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month from 8-12

Directions from I-91 North or South

Take exit 40 (route 20 - Bradley Airport connector)
Take 2nd exit (route 75)
Take a right at end of exit
Travel 3.3 miles down route 75 passing the airport
Take a right onto Austin St.
Take first right onto Firestone St.
Take first left onto Winters Dr.
Building is the only one right hand side (blue warehouse)

Honestly it's very hard to pay there prices when we had such a treat with the local box stores, I am very pleased with stove chow and for almost $100 less per ton what would you buy................

These private dealers even thou very convenient are still charging last yr's high prices.

If you dont have a truck to deliver your own you are at there mercy

my friend made it over there he bought a ton of cubies .he said they had alot of pellets there . no debit or credit cards

Pellet-King said:
Suffield is 3 house's away from me, where is this depot located?, 4-5 yr's ago i saw a building being built off a side street near the airport, rumor has it it was a pellet company.
This was near the location of a possible indoor motocross track which eventually opened in Windsor and after a few death's closed.....
the indoor motorcross was on dayhill road in windsor .

smilejamaica said:
Pellet-King said:
the indoor motorcross was on dayhill road in windsor .

Yes I know, originally it was surveyed and marked for the end of austin st, at the time I was riding ATV's thru there and talked to them and saw the red tape markers.
Great to know Cubex is less than a mile away!!

iceman said:
Has anyone been to the suffield ct location?
Do they have the same inventory as bristol ct location? Or do you have to order before?
Do they accept debit cards?
I have tried calling but get some weird message and have not gotten a response by email from them... just wanna be prepared..
Thanks
We have more in our Suffield location than Bristol and we do not accept any cards at this time. Coal & wood products are limited.

The motocross park collapsed under snow-weight a few weeks ago.

Wow , that didnt take long, what a waste of money that was, last year they were trying to sell it to a movie studio, maybe now they can collect the insurance.

they were actually growing the company and put in a indoor go kart track. was just getting some winter racing started. they were up on the roof clearing snow and heard funny noises and moved to the front half of the place and a few mins later it fell in. if it were 1 day eariler when the races were going on it would have resulted in multiple fatalities. I see a billboard on RT 8 for BT, i dont own a pellet stove yet but am in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.