Baby Bear Firebricks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starbuck

Jan 7, 2014
Asheboro, NC
Thanks for a great site and sharing your expertise regarding Fisher stoves. I am a new member of the Fisher family of owners with my baby bear being delivered this morning. Some of the firebricks are broken and the firebricks were delivered in a separate container. I would appreciate someone sharing the brick pattern specific to the baby bear. Thanks, Starbuck

Early, pre 1980 models with flat top door;
https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/baby-bear-firebricks.87254/

Model VI (UL listed with arch top door with bottom and rear shields);

upload_2014-1-7_19-19-29.png

Using the info Coaly gave you let me add something. If this is the first stove to put brick in be sure it is shop vac clean or all the brick will probably not fit. If you have some brick that are cracked or broken use them on the bottom. Install the back first sides next then the bottom. The bottom held the sides and back in place. good luck.

Reactions: Calvin
Status
Not open for further replies.