Baby it's Cold Outside!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
woodjack said:
north of 60 said:
Prada CLICK below. (My weather in my sig) ;-)

That's scary, dude. Do you guys grow extra hair on your body to keep warm?

Don't let these guys fool you. Virtually all Canuks migrate south to Hollywood Fla for the winter along with the geese. Those left behind are just scarecrows to keep us from wandering up there and claiming the place during their absence. Well, thats the rumor anyways. There is one surefire way to tell if its a Canadian though. If you see a Florida plated car going 75MPH down an icy interstate it is definitely a Quebecer................... They also tend to travel when the rest of us run and hide inside. As for the hair the Southern ones I deal with look suspiciously just like us. As for the rest well most of the Sasquatch sightings come from up that way don't they????

Status
Not open for further replies.