back from atlanta

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stoveguy2esw

Minister of Fire
Nov 14, 2006
madison hgts. va
hey gang,
i just got back from atlanta area where i got to participate in a advertising video shoot for pennington pellets. met some great folks down there. set up a 25-pi insert for the filming. the ad will feature Linda Lydey who is a recular on the DIY network, and HGTV while this was not filmed as a show, pennington will very soon have this footage available on their website, i will post the link as soon as i can get my hands on it. overall it was a fun 3 days.

Mike,

Do you know if Pennington plans to sell pellets throughout the Southeast? I'm about 5 hours drive due west of Atlanta so I'm not likely to be driving there in my S-10 pickup to get a load of pellets, but if they get into the Home Depot or Lowe's stores in my area, that would be a big help to me. So far Tractor Supply is the only source for pellets that I know of within a two hour drive. I can buy an Englander thru HD online but they don't sell pellets online. I haven't gone to the store to see if they could special order a ton of pellets like pegdot did. I might do that if she is successful.

Philip

pennington intends to sell pellets all over. they have been for some time but i think they are going to expand where they sell (but dont quote me on that , aint my company so im just speculating)

also , check this link from the pellet fuels institute for manufacturers, i htink i saw one actually in alabama

http://www.pelletheat.org/3/residential/fuelAvailability.cfm#south

Status
Not open for further replies.