back to campfire burning only again (for now, at least)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mt Ski Bum

Minister of Fire
Feb 23, 2011
Dillon, Mt
Well, after all the time & work I put in to getting a bigger & better place, it looks like I'll be moving back to a small 1-bed condo in a couple weeks... maybe breaking the fireplace doors just doomed me to bad luck with this place or something... lol ;)

Me & my existing roommate never could find a 3rd roommate for our current place in the Bighorn condos (the fact that it is being sold, leaving no guarantee on how long we'd be able to stay there, didn't help), leaving us to split the rent between only the 2 of us, & several weeks ago, my roommate notified me that she just put in her 30-day move-out notice, leaving me no choice but to follow suit & give my move-out notice.

Hopefully come fall, when the housing & roommate options open up again, I'll take a look around & hopefully be able to find a new place where I resume my indoor-woodburning

Anyways... I hope that I can continue to be a contributing hearth.com poster, despite losing my indoor-woodburner status (I hope the hearth.com gods will still accept me! ;-P )

Good luck on both the room and the room mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.