Back up and Burning!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGT

Oct 19, 2011
Sparta,WI
after frying my board i bought a replacement and after a few weeks i am back burning again!

i had to do the fine tuning for the new board myself. wow, the previous owner of this house that
installed the stove either did not do any tuning or had no clue what he was doing. the flame burns
much better now. he had way to much air going in to the stove causing the fire to burn small and
fast. most of the time the fire was so small you could hardly see it coming out of the burn grate.
now the fire burns high and touches the heat tubes causing the stove to output much better heat.

the new board had a hook up for two wires for a T stat, so i hooked the wires up to the board and
ordered a Tstat for it.

IMG_6229.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.