Back working again

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks solar. I'm naturally hoping for a boy but the mother is hoping for a girl.

Jags said:
smokinjay said:
Oh, My girls are knock down beautiful! (not just saying that because I am dad) Make it couple 1000. They are very independent though, and there both going to give someone a run for there money! :lol:

Jay, your going to have to get the door opening stance perfected. My body language says something to this effect: If you make her cry, I will make you cry and I have the ability to make you never seen again.

Congrats on the new addition to the family - that goes for both the son and the firewood. :lol:

I just stay pretty quite fire-up the 880 and raise one eyebrow! :coolhmm:

Backwoods Savage said:
Glad you got your son! Priceless for sure. Just always keep in mind that in a few short years you will wonder where the time went. Life is about to speed up for you and it will continue to speed faster and faster as you age. Cripes, it seems just a few short year ago I was raising two sons. Last month my youngest grandchild turned 20 and I also found out I'm about to become a great grandfather! Yes, the time does fly by...

Congratulations!
thats cool. My grandparents will have 13 great grand children by the time the year ends. its pretty cool that they get to see all of us have our kids. my sister is the only one without a kid. now so theyve gotten to see every grandchild have a kid sept for one. thats pretty cool.

Well heres the pic! lol so it did happen. also i post the picture of this tree i picked up off craiglist friday. this guy was cool but you notice there is no notch in the tree he just put a back cut in it and cut it. lol thank god he didnt get killed. and some more scrounging pics

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 164
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 138
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 161
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 148
You're right, eco....it's a wonder the guy didn't get killed cutting that tree down. Kicked back and rolled. How far back is the butt of the tree on this side of the stump? Scary!!!

Nice looking young man there, eco, congratulations again!

Ed

Intheswamp said:
Nice looking young man there, eco, congratulations again!

+1, he'll be riding shotgun scrounging in no time.

eco, the pictures are great! The wood, that looks like ash. If so, it is no wonder it split on him as ash is about the worst for that and with no notch he was really taking a chance. Glad he is okay.

yeah it was ash. i was saying in my head when i was there. thank god he's alright. def scary. some peope just really think they know what there doing and dont. just glad hes ok and hope he doesnt take anymore down..

ecocavalier02 said:
Well heres the pic! lol so it did happen. also i post the picture of this tree i picked up off craiglist friday. this guy was cool but you notice there is no notch in the tree he just put a back cut in it and cut it. lol thank god he didnt get killed. and some more scrounging pics

Now thats an AWESOME post! :)

Congrats on the baby boy.. I have a 9 yr old son and just brought home our newborn daughter from the hospital this afternoon. Kids are amazing. Again.... Congrats on the new addition. My son loves running our splitter. I do all the hard work, but he still helping. Wont be long Dad. He will be out there C/S/S with you....I love it... Love every minute of it......

Congrats on the new baby now get your babypack on and teach him how to process firewood lol!

Ray

raybonz said:
Congrats on the new baby now get your babypack on and teach him how to process firewood lol!

Ray
Believe me im ready. i asked my wife if he could run the lever yet. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.