Backwood's secrets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fox9988

Minister of Fire
Jan 15, 2012
NW Arkansas
Dennis, from another thread, it sounds like you have some inside info on the Union......
Care to share? Sworn to secrecy? Throw us a bone before we all go and buy another brand of stove;)

Nope. It's all rumor. ;lol

Reactions: ScotO
I had to try:confused:. I'm calling WS today with a few questions, may as well try to get some Union info while I'm at it.

I spoke to Penny at WS for 20 min about my Keystone. (Thanks Penny). She burns one in her home and was very nice, helpful, knowledgable, etc....but same old answers about the Union, "Still testing, tweaking,........don't want to say something and have it change before it hits the market (~November?)...."
Official UL and EPA testing pending, in-house testing looks good. The engineers aren't quiet done caressing it.

Penny is definitely one of the good ones there.

They are all good up there. I'll be heading a couple hours North of there for a family reunion in the end of June. Maybe I'll stop by and try to sneak some spy photos.

They are all good up there. I'll be heading a couple hours North of there for a family reunion in the end of June. Maybe I'll stop by and try to sneak some spy photos.

If you go in as a spy don't forget to pack your Acme Super Secret Agent Spy Kit which consists of a really bad looking wig, map of Moscow, fake rock, compass and letter from us -- "your friends" -- promising to pay you $100,000 if you manage to come back with spy photos. :)

Show up as a wet log and Dennis will completely ignore you. ;)

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
But who says I'll be there?

The sales manager is always in the office. ;lol

Reactions: Wildo
Status
Not open for further replies.