Bad storms and a CL ad yields me 12 scrounging calls in 2 hours

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefus78

Minister of Fire
Jul 27, 2010
Just Outside Indy
We had some storms roll thru over the weekend so I figured it's high time to post up an ad offering free storm damage cleanup. I've gotten good results from this before as well as some paying jobs too! 2 hours later and I've gotten 12 calls. One has some serious promise......25 trees on one property alone! I've got my 11-12 and 12-13 seasons accounted for CSS (mostly thanks to smokin'), and I've got another huge pile of ash at a buddies place already....My yard is about 1/10th of an acre so needless to say, I'm looking for storage places! Hi, my name is Chris, and I'm a wood addict......

Try it.....it may work for you too! Make them send you pictures...good ones.....

Edit: Just had another one while typing this....big dead ash

Gotta make hay when the sun is shining. Nice one.

Shawn

Right Shawn.

Did they send pics of the 25-tree deal? Could you tell what kind of wood they had?

They sent a few....assorted types.....maples, ash, oak, just in the pics.....I have an appointment to go lay eyes on the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.