Baffle help...PE Vista

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

76ER

Nov 30, 2007
Southern Ontario
seeing as the weather is so warm today I decided to clean out my PE Vista stove...I tried to remove the baffle as per the instruction manual but can't seem to figure out how the rail extensions come out...the rail extensions have tabs that fit through a slot on the brick rails below...but the tabs on the rail extensions appear to have been bent/twisted so that they can no longer be disconnected from the brick rail...any ideas? also...when I lifted the baffle a 1 inch piece of the baffle gasket fell out...should the gasket be replaced?...it is the original gasket for the stove which was installed in Nov. 05...I hope I explained this well enough....

Status
Not open for further replies.