Barefoot Pellets...would anyone on LI be interested?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my supply already for the heating season. Try again in a few weeks someone might be interested.

Only the true pellet pigs are pellet hunting now(heck, most of them have a full stash already), As LIpelletpig said, Try back in a few weeks when the others have joined the pellet hunting party. Most are still in summer activity mode and are not ready to think about winter heating just yet.

Pardon my lbad geography, but I really had to google what eastern LI is....

I have my space filled up for now, not sure if I would be en route to your place - but I would be very interested in any such approach in the future, my options in good pellets are fairly limited around the upstate region.

Let me know if you do a run around beginning of next year !

Status
Not open for further replies.