Bargain Fiskars

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andyrlee

Oct 19, 2009
Northern WI
I just went into Menards today looking for a hook for my house and decided to walk past the mauls and axes. To my suprise there was one Fiskars Super Splitter. I have not seen them ever, let alone at Menards. I looked at the price and it was on sale for $30 but the handle was a little scratched up and there wasn't a sheath. (Who cares) Still, I decided to talk to customer service, letting them know there was only one and it was scratched. How much can I get knocked off? She said $5. So, I now own the infamous Fiskars for $25!!!

Congratulations, Andy! Owning a Fiskars is a life changing experience. I rank it right up there with streaking through a hot wax at the car wash!

I guess next trip to Menards better walk by the mauls and see . 25.00 is a great deal now you should have no problem getting your wood split for next season.

That where I bought mine 2 years ago for $32.00. I thought they miss labeled it.

Nice find! From this day forward you will refer to events in your life as BF (before Fiskars) and AF (after Fiskars) :coolgrin:

Enjoy it!

NP

Nonprophet said:
Nice find! From this day forward you will refer to events in your life as BF (before Fiskars) and AF (after Fiskars) :coolgrin:

Enjoy it!

NP

I hope that's more enjoyable than before and after boiled dangly bits .

Status
Not open for further replies.