Barn stones around a firepit?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmmmm.. Elk steak!!

Come up Scotty. I need to make a trip out to see Swags anyways. Gotta get a saw and hook it up for him.

Good lookin pit Swags, I love my pit. Currently updating it by putting river rock around the outer perimeter..

Reactions: ScotO
Still have to put some benches in (tired of setting chairs out, then putting away). Im gonna use Pavers for the end towers, then lay 8ft treated boards on them, then continue with the pavers. End towers willbe about 4ft tall, with boards sandwiched in around the 2ft mark. If that makes sense. Local hardware store has some on display. They look beautiful when done right.

20130630_202029.jpg

Still have to put some benches in (tired of setting chairs out, then putting away). Im gonna use Pavers for the end towers, then lay 8ft treated boards on them, then continue with the pavers. End towers willbe about 4ft tall, with boards sandwiched in around the 2ft mark. If that makes sense. Local hardware store has some on display. They look beautiful when done right.

View attachment 105937
Awesome, send pics when complete.... I can see that will be the perfect spot to roast a pig over....

Status
Not open for further replies.