Barre, MA ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian VT

Minister of Fire
Jul 30, 2008
Southern VT
I think it was just north of Barre on Rt. 62 that I saw probably the longest wood stacks in the world.
You here stacker ? You should post some pics here !

And my oldest loves going to the Barre Falls dam...gotta look for the large woodpile next trip I make.

East side of the road.
I hope I'm right about the location. I was kinda on auto-pilot after a grueling enduro on my motorcycle.

Brian VT said:
I think it was just north of Barre on Rt. 62 that I saw probably the longest wood stacks in the world.
You here stacker ? You should post some pics here !

i saw that a couple of months ago.. isn't it amazing?!?!?!? i mean it looked like it was a wall all the way arounf their property and then i realized it was in like 4ft lengths!! (is this the same one) i saw a lot of wood that day .. we took 62 coming back from orange i think

iceman said:
i mean it looked like it was a wall all the way arounf their property

Yah, all the way around like 6 acres ! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.